When weather is getting more unfortunate, walking with your child become much more challenging. Appropriate stroller makes it a lot easier. While purchasing one, is important to pay attention on couple of elements thanks to which it handles even the most difficult weather conditions. Let’s read few reasons which made editors of mamy-mamom.pl website choose Quick as one of the best strollers for bad weather.
1. The large, gel wheels of the Quick 2.0 stroller have 8 inches at the front and 11.5 inches at the rear. They have the driving characteristics of the pumped wheels and are failure-free.
2. Amazing shock absorption thanks to which Quick can effortlessly handle different terrains.
3. Innovative system OHS (One Hand Stroller) lets effortlessly drive and fold the stroller.
5. Deep basket under the seat.
6. All accessories included (rain cot, double-sided seat insert) gives our child a pleasant comfort no matter if it’s raining or snowing.
7. Double-sided seat insert is adjusted to different seasons – winter & summer which gives our child always thermal comfort.
8. The expanded booth will give shelter on sunny days, good ventilation will provide gentle airflow, and the rain cover will protect against rain