When weather is getting more unfortunate, walking with your child become much more challenging. Appropriate stroller makes it a lot easier. While purchasing one, is important to pay attention on couple of elements thanks to which it handles even the most difficult weather conditions. Let’s read few reasons which made editors of mamy-mamom.pl website choose Quick as one of the best strollers for bad weather.
1. The large, gel wheels of the Quick 2.0 stroller have 8 inches at the front and 11.5 inches at the rear. They have the driving characteristics of the pumped wheels and are failure-free.
2. Amazing shock absorption thanks to which Quick can effortlessly handle different terrains.
3. Innovative system OHS (One Hand Stroller) lets effortlessly drive and fold the stroller.
5. Deep basket under the seat.
6. All accessories included (rain cot, double-sided seat insert) gives our child a pleasant comfort no matter if it’s raining or snowing.
7. Double-sided seat insert is adjusted to different seasons – winter & summer which gives our child always thermal comfort.
8. The expanded booth will give shelter on sunny days, good ventilation will provide gentle airflow, and the rain cover will protect against rain
To help you out choose a perfect carrycot we’ve prepared a detailed article describing all the differences.
We have three 2in1 strollers in our offer: Quick, Quick 2.0 oraz Slick.
We’re describing all of them below.
Slick – only XL carry cot
The XL carrycot is to be installed directly on a frame (without adapters).
To lift the XL carry cot you need to use an additional bumper (you cannot use a hood to lift the carry cot).
Hood adjustment does not require clicking the buttons, you just push it effortlessly back & forth
Quick – only standard carry cot
The standard carry cot must be installed using adapters (included in a set).
To adjust a hood you need to click the buttons on both sides.
There is no additional bumper, so you simply lift it using a handle in a hood.
Quick 2.0 – optional standard or XL carry cot
You could freely choose the standard or XL carry cot. Please note that XL carry cot is installed lower than the standard one (because of adapters)
If you wish to watch the comparison of those two carry cots, please click on the video below (the comparison is after 3:12).
Standard carry cots
XL carry cots
It folds well
Both standard and XL carry cot can be folded flatly.
We’re frequently asked which stroller to choose? That depends!
Do you live in an apartment building with elevator or in a tenement house on the 4th floor without elevator?
Does your car have a bigger or smaller trunk?
Are you a higher or rather shorter parent?
Get to know the most important differences between these two strollers and buy the one most suitable for you!
Both Slick and Quick 2.0 seatings could be faced forwards and backwards.
Quick 2.0 can be fold with seating placed both backward or forward, Slick only while seating is placed forward. After folding the Slick stroller stands on its 4 wheels which makes it more scratch-resistant.
After folding the Quick stroller takes up less space.
Slick has slightly higher backrest that allows using the stroller a little bit longer.
Slick’s seating is placed 2 cm higher, so it suits well higher parents😊 Length of Slick footrest is adjustable (in Quick 2.0 isn’t).
Backrest height: 51 cm
Seat width: 32 cm
Seat depth: 22 cm
Footrest height: 20 cm
Backrest height: 48 cm
Seat width: 30 cm
Seat depth: 22 cm
Footrest height: 18 cm
Both strollers have large, gel wheels (8 inches at the front and 11.5 inches at the rear). They have the driving characteristics of the pumped wheels and are failure-free. They can handle any weather and terrain.
Quick 2.0 is lighter – the stroller wights 10,65 kg and Slick 12,50 kg😊